Prayer plays an important, indeed vital, role in our church life.
As well as prayer by individuals, house groups, and during worship, we have a variety of groups meeting for prayer.
On Sundays, after our worship, our Prayer Team is on hand to offer the opportunity for people to receive prayer for healing, salvation, and the Holy Spirit’s anointing, or anything else for which they ask.
As a church, we believe in the power of prayer.
Other regular forms of prayer include…
- Early-morning prayer takes place in the church at 7.30am on Mondays and Fridays.
- Prayer cells (normally just 2-4 people) meet together in homes, primarily to pray for family, friends and neighbourhoods.
- A telephone prayer chain exists (where people pass prayer requests from one to another) so that there can be immediate access to prayer when the need arises.
- Ecumenical prayer initiatives, including 24/7 prayer.
- First Saturday in each month, Church family prayer 9-11 a.m.